The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to implement a one-time settlement scheme for waiver of surcharge on outstanding electricity bills of domestic (LMV 1) and private tube well (LMV 5) electricity connection holders in rural and urban areas. Come, let us know in detail about the important information related to Uttar Pradesh UP Electricity Bill Mafi Yojana 2023 (One Time Settlement Scheme), online registration and process of getting benefits and no updates –
UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme 2023 (OTS Scheme) –
One time settlement scheme is brought from time to time in Uttar Pradesh. During this, 100% waiver on surcharge is given to domestic (LMV 1), commercial (LMV 2) and private tubewell (LMV 5) electricity connection holders on depositing outstanding electricity bills.
As you all know that the Government of Uttar Pradesh had earlier also easy installment plan as many One Time Settlement (OTS) Plans have been brought. This scheme also proves beneficial for UPPCL electricity consumers in the same sequence. Due to this, the consumers deposit the outstanding electricity bills quickly and the revenue of the state government also increases rapidly.
Also Read: Kamdhenu Dairy Scheme Uttar Pradesh
(New Update) in One Time Settlement Scheme electricity bill discount information up ,
- LMV-1 domestic consumers will get 100 percent surcharge (interest) exemption in bills
- 100 percent interest subvention will be given in the bills of LMV-2 commercial consumers up to 5 kW power load
- There will be 100 percent interest waiver in the bills of LMV-5 private tubewell consumers.
- For outstanding dues up to Rs 1 lakh, payment will be made in a maximum of 6 installments
- For defaulters of electricity bill above Rs 1 lakh, the payment can be made in a maximum of 12 installments.
Take advantage of UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme 2023 like this –
- First of all www.upenergy.in open website
- Now in BILL PAYMENT / OTS section choose Bill Payment (URBAN) or Bill Payment (RURAL)
- In the next page for rural area Bill Pay / View Bill Click the link
- for urban area OTS – Installment Registration click on
- Now by filling your account number submit click on the button
- By doing this, you will see the outstanding bill and surcharge of the consumer.
- You will get 100% waiver on surcharge if you deposit the outstanding electricity principal before the last date.
Also read Employment fair registration 2023 information
New Update –
Let us tell you that last time the one-time settlement scheme was applicable in UP from June 1 to June 30, 2022. Currently the scheme is currently closed. As soon as any new information is given by the government, it will be updated here.
Key points of the one-time settlement scheme –
- This scheme will be applicable from October 21 to November 30, 2021, during this time, on depositing the electricity bill, the consumers will have to pay only the principal of the bill, not surcharge.
- You can get the benefit of one time settlement scheme by yourself or by visiting most Engineer / SDO office, CSC center.
- This time, registration is not to be done under the one-time settlement scheme, but only the principal amount of the outstanding electricity bill has to be paid directly.
- This scheme of waiver of surcharge on electricity bill is completely online.
Ek Must Samadhan Yojana UPPCL Registration Full Process (OLD) –
The One Time Surcharge Waiver Solution Scheme scheme is proving very beneficial for the domestic electricity connection holders living in rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh. Due to this, people are getting a discount of up to 30 percent on their total electricity bills. So let us know what is the process of getting the benefit of one lump sum settlement scheme –
To register online under UP Ek Must Samadhan Yojana, first of all you www.upenergy.in Visit website. On the home page you will see these options OTS For URBAN Consumer and OTS For RURAL Consumer. Here you will select the option according to your RURAL or URBAN area. (You can see this link in the BILL PAYMENT / OTS box)
Now the option of filling your electricity bill connection account number will open in front of you. Here you have to fill your Account Number, Captcha Code submit button has to be clicked.
Also Read: How much money is received in the transparent farmer service scheme?
After this, the complete bill details of your connection will open in front of you. In which the total bill, surcharge amount will be visible in front of you. Since 100% surcharge is being waived off under this scheme. That’s why the surcharge money will be removed from your total bill.
Now 30 percent of the total bill remaining after removing the surcharge will have to be deposited for registration in a one-time settlement scheme. Only then the registration will be considered successful. You can deposit it instantly through your credit card, debit card or net banking. So in this way your registration will be successful, whose information will be available on your registered mobile number.
Also Read: Handicapped Housing Scheme Uttar Pradesh
Process after registration in One Time Settlement Scheme –
Friends, let us tell you that after registration in one lump sum settlement scheme, you will have two options. First of all, you should deposit the remaining bill on or before 31st March. The second option is to deposit it after March 31, but doing this will cost you two thousand rupees more. Its information has been given on this portal.
Help line number –
You can call on toll free number 1912 for any kind of assistance regarding One Time Surcharge Waiver Scheme.
Also Read: How to see UP Kisan Sugarcane Slip Calendar?