Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana is proving to be very helpful financially for the farmer brothers of Madhya Pradesh. Under this, the farmers are getting a lot of benefits from the annual Rs 4 thousand. Here we have shared with you the latest updates regarding the status, application, list, new registration and next installment of CM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana MP –
What is Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana?
Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana is for the farmers of MP. Here this scheme works just like the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 4 thousand is given annually to the farmers in two installments by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. farmer brother CM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana They also say
The farmer brothers of Madhya Pradesh are getting a total of Rs 10,000 in 5 installments from these schemes by the Prime Minister and the Chief Minister. Which is very beneficial and commendable.
Also Read: How to take loan to open milk dairy?
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Farmer Welfare Scheme|
|caretaker ministry||Farmers Welfare and Agriculture Development Department|
|Objective||Financial assistance to farmers for better agriculture|
|Benefit||Giving an amount of Rs 4000 annually to the farmers|
Let us tell you that farmers need to register and apply to avail the scheme through Direct Benefit Transfer. Farmers of MP are now getting Rs 10,000 annually due to the benefits of PM Kisan and Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana. Due to this, economically weak farmers are getting some support in agriculture or personal life.
How to check the amount of Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana?
According to the latest news, Madhya Pradesh government has sent the fourth installment of CM Kisan Kalyan Nidhi to the accounts of more than 7 lakh farmers. This time the government has released Rs 140 crore.
Read: See installment of ₹ 2000
Union Defense Minister Hon. Mister @rajnathsingh Mr. and Chief Minister @ChouhanShivraj transferred an amount of more than ₹ 140 crore to the accounts of more than 7 lakh farmers of Rewa division through a single click under the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana in Singrauli.#Shivraj_will_give_residential_land pic.twitter.com/p67dE0OB5X
— Chief Minister, MP (@CMMadhyaPradesh) January 22, 2023
Check the status of Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana like this –
To see you Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana Status sarra.mp.gov.in Have to go to the portal. Here the status of farmers’ online application, verification and payment can be viewed.
According to these instructions, you can also see CM Kisan Status –
- First of all sarra.mp.gov.in Go to the home page of the website.
- Now Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana or CM KISAN KALYAN YOJNA in the box dashboard Click on
- Select your District, Tehsil, Halka and Village in the next page.
- Now in this page you will see the complete status of verification of your application and sending payment in Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
How to see your name in MP CM Kisan Nidhi Yojana?
- To see your name in CM Kisan Yojana, first open saara.mp.gov.in website
- Now click on Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana Dashboard
- Click on the Farmer Details section given at the bottom of the next page
- Now select financial year, installment no, district, tehsil, halka name and village respectively.
- By doing this, you will see the names of the farmers associated with the CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
Also Read👉 Process to get Kisan Credit Card
Chief Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List –
You are the first to see the list of MP Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana sarra.mp.gov.in go to. On coming down on the home page, the box of Kisan Kalyan Yojana will appear, click on the dashboard button visible in it. In the next page, after selecting the name of your district, tehsil, halka and village respectively, you will get to see the list of all the beneficiaries.
Let us tell you that only those people are included in the list of Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, then PM Kisan Yojana is already included, so both of them have the same Kisan ID. You will also get to see these information on this portal –
- Total Target (Total number of applicants)
- Verified By Patwari (Number of applications which have been verified by Patwari)
- Tehsildar Forwarded (Number of applications forwarded by Tehsil Dar)
- FTO (Total number of people whose payment has passed)
- Bank Response (number of people who sent the payment by the bank)
- FTO Date (money pass date)
- Payment Release date
- PM Kisan ID
- farmer name
- Verify Status
- Exclude status
- Date of Verification by Patwari
- Payment confirmation status