In India, the importance of milch animals and the number of animal herders was always high. This work of animal husbandry by the farmer family was prevalent earlier also for agriculture, health and livelihood and to a large extent it is prevalent even today. But now many farmers have started adopting it as milk production business. Obviously, in this business, money is needed to buy milch animals and dairy essentials. For this, SBI Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme is being run by the State Bank, whose benefits can be availed by eligible farmers. The important details related to the scheme are mentioned below –
State Bank Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme 2023 –
Like every bank, the state-owned State Bank of India also provides loan facilities to its customers for doing business. If a farmer has buffalo, cow or other domesticated milch animals, then he can take a loan from the bank and increase his business.
Under this loan scheme, depending on the number of animals, farmers and agriculturists are given loans ranging from 40 thousand to 60 thousand per animal so that they can increase their animal husbandry business.
Read this also – How to apply for loan to open milk dairy?
Main points in the article
|Loan Scheme Name||SBI Animal Husbandry Business Loan|
|Operation of loan scheme||by SBI Bank|
|loan amount||40 to 60 thousand per animal|
|Tenure of the loan||5 years|
|loan interest||as per bank’s rules|
How to apply for SBI Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme?
There is no online process to apply under State Bank of India. To apply for this loan, you can apply through the bank only. To take this animal husbandry loan from the bank, you can apply for this loan by visiting your nearest State Bank branch.
You need some important documents to avail animal loan in State Bank of India. Without these documents it is difficult to get a loan. That’s why keep these documents with you. For more information, banks can take information on this website.
Read this also – How to see the installment of ₹ 2000?
How much is SBI Animal Husbandry Loan?
If you take animal husbandry loan from SBI bank, then how much loan amount you get and other information is mentioned here –
- There is no limit on the minimum loan amount.
- The maximum loan amount in this loan is up to 2 lakhs.
- Apart from this, many other parameters are also used to decide the loan amount.
Documents for application in SBI Animal Husbandry Scheme –
Applicants need all these documents to take animal loan from State Bank of India –
- Application form which you can take from the bank.
- One of the identity proof like Aadhaar card or PAN card etc.
- proof of address
Read this also – free ration distribution new update 2023
Objectives of SBI Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme –
Most of India’s population lives in rural areas, where most people make a living through agriculture and animal husbandry business. Due to sufficient fodder and other facilities for animals in the village, most of the population of rural areas do animal husbandry.
The government keeps bringing many schemes to promote animal husbandry. This is a loan scheme which is being operated by the bank. For the purpose of promoting animal husbandry, you can take a loan from the bank –
- Promotion of animal husbandry.
- To promote rearing of milch animals like cow, buffalo, goat etc.
- Along with this, a loan related to fisheries is also given under this loan, which can be taken by any common man if he fulfills these rules of the bank.
Features of SBI Animal Husbandry Loan –
These are some of the features of State Bank of India Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme –
- This loan is given in the form of agriculture loan.
- There is no need to ask for a separate margin while determining the scale of finance for the loan, this benefit is already offered in this loan.
Read this also – How to get loan of 10000 without interest
SBI Animal Husbandry Loan Eligibility –
This general information about SBI Animal Husbandry Loan eligibility is given below –
- The applicant must be a native of India.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter from the bank.
- Land documents and land agreement
- There should be no outstanding loan of any other kind.
Read this also – how to fill free sewing machine scheme form