Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Last Date: 20/07/2023.
Education Qualification : 10th Pass
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 1558 MTS & Havaldar Vacancy through Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online
Sort Details this Recruitment
Name of exam: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023
No of posts: 1558 posts
- MTS: 1198 posts
- Havaldar: 360 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 18000- 56900/- (Level 1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)
Nationality: The nationality of the candidate should be
- A citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
Age Limit: The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1998 and not later than 01.08.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1996 and not later than 01.08.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- UR/ OBC: Rs 100/-
- Payment mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Important DatesStarting date of submission of online application: 30th June 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 20th July 2023
- Date of MTS Examination: September 2023
How to Apply SSC MTS
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Registration / Login|